Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello together!?

i麓m a farmer from german and want know if you have chickens. i have 2000 chickens and i ask if you have much like me.
Answers:
Ich habe zwei hennen, hei脽t Molly und Lily. Sie ist meine haustiere (aber sie auf dem garten gewohnt). Ich sagen kleine Deutsch, und ich zum Ostern auf Deutschland gefahren.

Es tut mir leid fur meine schlecht Deutsch!

(for those of you who don't speak German, that means I have two hens called Molly and Lily. They are my pets, but they live int eh garden. I speak a little German and I went to Germany at Easter).
no but i have two kids. hehe
Hi!

No, I don't have 2000 chickens, but I hope that your chickens are well cared for!

Cluck, cluck!!
Guten tag! Ich habe Pferden und Hunden, aber keine hune.
Hello to you too, My family here in Spain are farmer麓s . They have chicken麓s but not as many as you, they have lot麓s of cow麓s , bull麓s . I love little chicken麓s. How is the song. Chick Chick, Chick , Chick , Chicken, lay a little egg for me,
I have no chickens, only eggs from asda - free range ones of course !
No... But our dog was bought from a chicken farm which had 3000 which is located near Kent in Ramnsgate or somewhere
I have 100 ducsk does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment