Thursday, July 30, 2009

Female budgie-sometimes climbs on side of cage and sticks head between legs?

My female budgie sometimes climbs on the side of her cage and sticks her head in between her legs and does a little flip, is this anything to worry about?
Answers:
I've had 2 conures that did the very same thing all the time.
I wouldn't worry at all..you just have a very talented budgie.
No it's not a problem, she's probably just bored or has excess energy. Maybe she's trying to tell you she wants to play or something. Hope this helps.
Probably just the playful nature of your budgie, nothing to worry about. :)

My rainbow lorikeet often does that when he is excited and energetic (which is most of the time anyway...).
Its nothing to worry about. Shes just showing off.

My female budgies do it too.
My males don't they just dance to my females


I had a female called daisy she stayed like it for ages until i touched her she moved but she did it again right away.
Some budgies are quite acrobatic. Yours is just one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment