Friday, July 31, 2009

Has anyone in the UK seen any swifts or swallows yet, is so where ?


Answers:
The house martens have arrived again, and they usually come at about the same time as the swallows. They have three nests in our eaves, one right above my bedroom window. They migrate here every year from South Africa.
Yes! They are in Eden.
i have seen 2 in peterborough but you know what they say 1 swallow doesnt make a summer, my husband also heard the Cucoo.
Yes there are 15 living next to my house in Co. Durham
Yes.....South Coast.
yep, saw a swallow the other day in sunny Etwall, Derby! summer must be here!!
I saw a few a couple of days back. I live in west yorkshire, they often nest in my mums stables.
No, but there are lots of cuckoos around.
The house martins have started nesting here and both swifts and swallows arrived a couple of weeks ago.

Shropshire

No comments:

Post a Comment