Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eggs do you like them scramble or sunnside up?

i love eggs i love them suuny side up . but i do not like them scrambled gross!! and some times if someone is messing with me i will throw an egg on them they look so fuuny bye.
Answers:
I like them either way. I'll eat eggs however they are cooked---hard boiled, deviled doesn't matter
scrambled hard no runny mess!
scrambled yum
mmmmm I love sunny side up, its the best to dip your buttered toast in the juice mmmm
both depends what time of mood I am in or how I am eating it. Also on sandwiches I prefer scrambled I am not sure why. But by it self I like sunnyside up!!
i actually perfer omelets or egg salad. but sunny side is okay but not snotty. i like quiches too.
I agree totally with Stacy...
I like my eggs scrambled or in an omelet. i dont like sunny side up, it grosses me out. Yucky!
Scambled. I like sunny side up/fried on fried egg sandwiches.
over-medium. just a little runny!
This dumb question belongs in the food section.

No comments:

Post a Comment