Thursday, July 30, 2009

Feeling sorta frustrated...any suggestions?

My friend's pigeon is due to lay eggs this weekend but I'm sorta in a bind...I live in Nevada and my friend lives in L.A. the next time I go to L.A. with my folks might not be until next month. Kay here's the bind, I know that the chicks will probably grown and independant. But...I don't know if the parents will have any IF I can get over to my friend's house while I'm in L.A.

right at the moment I'm feeling somewhat frustrated...any ideas?


I know there's a risk to if I had the egg shipped, I'm hoping the pigeons will have some eggs the next time I'm in L.A.
Answers:
you need to explain this better

why would you want the eggs?
wouldnt it be better to leave them with the parents?
have you ever fed baby pigeoons?
Let nature take its course so that you don't have a dead chick on your conscious. Our selfish reasons to be needed and wanted are not suitable to losing a bird's life. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment