Thursday, July 30, 2009

Has anybody ever seen birds reproducing/having intercourse?

Has anybody seen birds having intercourse? I've seen all kinds of bugs and animals. I can not recall seeing any birds doing the do. They must because you always see eggs in their nests and baby birds . . . . .
Answers:
Yes, I've seen pigeons several times. Watch them long enough and they'll get it on. The male does a little dance and makes cooing sounds along with head bobbing beforfe the "act".
I think the bird gizzes on the eggs, and they are created that way. lol
yeah loads of times you probably missed it cos its so quick the male quickly flutters onto her back mates(which is less than 5 seconds )then gets onto fence or whatever a few times .doesnt look like much fun,no foreplay lol
yes - I have seen pidgeons doing it on the roof of this house.
Honestly, yes and strangley enough the flipping bird was doing it to my thumb! Explaination-we used to own a parakeet named Cracker and one day he was perched on my thumb playing with my thumb nail and next thing I know he is latched on to my thumb like vibrating really hard and I could'nt get him to get off of me, when I finally did get him off there was a wet spot on my thumb. That was the strangest experience ever!
Yes, I have. I was raised on a farm with ducks, turkey, chickens, etc.
yes I have seen them before it is pretty funnu at first but then you understand thats how they do it. first they start to share food. groom each other, then kiss and then the male will get on her and start to go in and out of her lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wedacfswd... go ahead and watch that
Yes, I had cockatiels and they did it all the time.
just go to this video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eia97lccp...
when the male on top of the female that's when and how they did it..

here's another video showing what they do to get the attention of their ideal mate..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p85lohfte...
yes now they do it all the time.guess it spring fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment