Thursday, July 30, 2009

Got a question? [Cockatiel & Budgie only =[ ]?

Got a cockatiel or budgie question?
Ask it and get 2 points!
The first question gets the 10 points
PLEASE DONT LEAVE MEAN COMMENTS
Answers:
I have a male teil who plucks one side of his body...has done it even before he was given to me. I have followed all the vets advise and what not and he is still continuing to do it.. is there a way to change this behavior or something I can put on the area? Thanks
cockatiel
Do all female budgies go into breeding condition? I've been trying to breed one of my pairs for the last 5 months with no success, this is because she has never gone into breeding condition.I thought that if i put her in with a male she would go into it but no , nothing. I seperated them for about two weeks and then put her back in with him .that same day they were so happy with each other ,regurgitating, and preening each other, but then the next day she was a total meany to him.she wouldnt even let him get close to her, if he did she would peck at him.I have now set up the male with another female i have who IS in breeding condition ,but they are not bonded. I dont think he was bonded with the other female either.So my question is do all females go into breeding condition at least once in their life?The first females cere is a tan colour, and the 2nd female's cere is a dark brown.I have another young female,but she already is bonded with another male , but i will not breed her ,for she is still too young.Her cere is still white.
Yes. can you tell me what mutation my male is? He looks normal grey and my hen is pearl split to pastelface. the babies they produce are: whiteface pearl pieds, whiteface pearl cinnamons, pearl cinnamons, pastelface pearl cinnamons, pastelface pearls, pearl pieds. what mutation/s is he split to? thanks :)
How to hand rear a 4 week old budgie
That looks like 3 week old. He is a slow baby budgie
Parents chucked him out the nest.
Haven't done that before and I haven't handreared before either.

No comments:

Post a Comment