Monday, May 24, 2010

How do you teach a cat to get along with the bird?


Answers:
Well start out by watching the bird and cat very closely!!! It really is gonna depend on your cats behavior. I have 3 birds and my cats never really bother them but I would never trust a bird with a cat by itself. NEVER!!!
You don't. Instinctively, the cat will want to knock the cage over and eat the bird! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise or you will have one fat cat on your hands!
You can't. Cats are natural predators %26 birds are natural prey. I let my cat sit in my room with me when my birds are out, but that's it. I don't trust my cat as far I can throw her, I can throw her pretty far. j/k
You don't teach them to get along with each other. You teach them to coexist with each other without paying attention to to one another. It is the cats instinct to hunt birds. that is something that will never change. People that say 'my cat and bird get along great!" are the ones that end up with feathers in the cats mouth. also, cat saliva and scratches are poisenous to your bird even the slightest scratch could kill your bird. teach them to stay away from each other
Your put it in a bag and mke it smoke weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment