Friday, May 21, 2010

How do i get my Pomeranian to stop Barking?


Answers:
Poms tend to be very yappy dogs...Id try to google pom training or go to akc.com %26 find a local breeder in you area %26 call %26 ask them for advice
it might be in heat, if its not fixed. if its been fixed then i'm not really sure. sorry, good luck.
Oh my gracious I don't know but , I'm checking back to see what ppl say,lol...my neighbors dog drives me nuts. I have always had small dogs till a few years ago and I have been a rottweiler owner ever since.Never has any of my small dogs bark like that.Good luck:)
I don't know as my daschunds bark like crazy over anything or nothing. One of them is especially bad about it. My husband snuck up behind her last night when she was out side barking at nothing and he barely hit her on the but and it scared her silly. She ran inside to me and hid by my feet the rest of the night. Back to barking her head off today. I am glad we live in the country. lol
if its cuz she hears noises, then she wont stop. dogs always bark at strange people, noises, or objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment