Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I keep birds from pooping on my car? A tree overshadows our driveway and black birds have a hay day!?


Answers:
Hello, other then removing the tree or covering the car, there's not much else you can do ..Take Care :)
Oh I wish I knew- they love my funky green colored minivan, too!
Park elsewhere or drape platic sheeting over your car.
cut down the tree or dont park near it or cover your car with a sheet
you can always put a cover on your car, or get a garage. but i dont think nothing else will stop birds from pooping on it other than get a garage or putting a cover on it
That happens to my van ALL the time, we always have to wash it. I'd Suggest gettin' a car cover so your car won't be all poopy.
You're either going to have to park your car somewhere else, cover it where the birds poop on it, or just live with it.
Birds have no control over when they poop, and so you can't train them not to do it.
Good luck.
You can't. Just cover your car or move it somewhere else.
Get one of those car canopy things to put over the driveway.
they have a food source somewhere on your property , eliminate it and they will go elsewhere
B-B Gun. JUST KIIDDING! That's Mean

No comments:

Post a Comment