Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I get birds out of my trees!?

I have one year old twins... this is the first year my trees have grown enough to attract a LOT of birds and they are waking my twins at 5:30 AM. That is 2 hours before their normal wake time. These birds are so loud it wakes them up over a blaring sound machine in the nursery. I'm all for singing birds... just not in those two trees! I'm desperate!
Answers:
Wal-Mart sells a owl look-a-like that perches in the branches if tied properly. The head bobs around in the wind, and birds don't go near it. That's a thought.
CAT
Use a flame thrower
place nets over your trees
USE A PELLET GUN
get cats or shoot them down
Put food on the ground
Leave the birds alone and let your kids enjoy
them because when the grow up there may
not exists anymore..


Not the way things are going with them losing
their habitat...
let your babies become accustomed to noise while they sleep. it will make them happier sleepers as adults. it may take a week or 2 for them to alter their sleep patterns. you might try black out curtains since this will encourage them to return to sleep when they awaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment