Sunday, August 2, 2009

How can i get my dog to fly like a bird?

is there a way to get my dog to grow wings and fly so he could take me places?
Answers:
Feed him red bull! Red bull gives you wiiiiiiiings!
LOL
No, so don't throw him out the window.

You need a dragon, silly!
try to grow wings yourself. it works
do not even try it would take you a life time.
Yup. Get some of that weed they had in the movie 'Half Baked'. Remember how the dog flew? That'll do the trick...yea...
Sure.I have a flying boxer...I bread his mother with an eagle, knew I had to have something with a big wing span. He didn't fly till he was about 6 months old.but now he is able to take me anywhere I want to go. With the price of gas these days it was well worth the time and research. You will have to keep your weight in check though as they cannot handle you and alot of luggage. Good luck and bon voyage!!
a dog can not fly silly!

good luck!
Only if he is a bird dog. Any old mongrel won't do.
You can't - it is not natural for dogs to grow wings and fly. What you should do is ride your bike. And make sure you wear a helmet. In fact, you should proably be wearing a helmet all the time, just to be safe.
you can't dummy

EDIT: I want this asker to know that my 10 year old son answered this question while I was in the other room. I am leaving it, because I'd say the kid nailed it.

Thanks for a great laugh all the way around.
I dunno, man, but that is the most hilarious question I've ever read on this place! High 5 to you, Dude!

But seriously for a second, if we can genetically splice a house-plant to an African firefly to make a houseplant that glows in the dark, why can't we splice your dog to like, a really big bird or something, so he can fly? You might have to clone your dog, though. I think you gotta kinda start at the beginning.

Thanks for the laughs.
i know, get him to a plastic surgery and ask for wings and birdbrain.
Now that is the dumbest question I have seen here. And I am at level 5.
No.
Give the dog lots and lots of bird seed.If the dog don't grow wings it might quack like a duck
Ok here is how to make your dog fly like a bird:
Go up in a airolane for parachuting, attach a parachute to the dog and sling it out of the plane with you!

There you go, Your dog has now been flying!
Put him on the trampoline :)
My dog loves it!
hey your too Brock to afford an air plain ticket too
Easy. take a hallucinogen yourself, wait about 30 minutes and wallah..then your dog will fly... you car will talk... birds will deep sea dive. you'll be able to read minds and talk to trees... and deer will hunt humans!
are you American , i knew it you are so uninformed ,and silly what you have to get is a bugblatter beast of trawl who lives in a cave on beateljuice5 next to the planet eroticon6 the home of the famous triple breasted whore you can beam up there and buy one using the teleport but i don't advise it because i teleported home one night with Ron and Sid and Meg Rodney got Meggy's heart and i got Sydney's leg.
Umm.put him in an egg and wait for him to hatch? :)
Well, you are the pack leader, and in any leadership position, you have to show the subordinates that you would not ask them to do anything that you yourself are not willing to do. So...

Drink a bottle of Nyquil. Make sure you get the cherry flavor, it works best. Get on the roof of wherever you live and get a running start toward the edge. Right before you reach the edge, jump as high as you can while flapping your arms. Once your dog sees you do this, he will discover his own inner bird and will be more confident to fly on his own.

Or, you will break your legs and he will walk over and pee on you...
hgjklllllllllllllllllllll.
Wait for him to evolove.
use your magic wand, lmao or twitch your nose
attach 2 birds 2 either side

if big dog please use larger birds let me know if it works hahaha
For your dog - no. But for you ... you might try tapering off the recreational drugs.
i just want to say that i like the "red bull" answer.
I think you'd have better luck if he became a "dogfish". Swimming with the fishes is real easy to accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment