Sunday, August 2, 2009

Here is a link to a site were a bird called 'victor' is talking, do you think he sounds freaky?

also isnt he a very cleaver bird, he isnt a mimic, he learned how to talk human and has taught a bird called betty how to talk to! i always thaught that birds sound like people wen they learn to talk but this sounds like the devil whispering! also there are some good training and care tips on here!http://www.budgieresearch.homestead.com/...
Answers:
hmmmmmmmm call me sceptic but sound like a good hoax to me although i visited a place once where 2 mynahs talked to each other and supposedly held conversations with thier keeper
Yes! I heard it too and I think it sounded wierd too! It does sound exactly like the devil is whispering! Don't listen to it! I wouldn't do it if I were you, maybe that's why he calls the bird Victor because the devil wants to get Victory! Just don't listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment