Friday, July 31, 2009

Have you seen any swallows yet this year?

I live on a farm in Devon England and we have usually seen them by now but so far not one this year!
Answers:
No and I usually have them and house martins and swifts nesting on my house by now.

Guess they're late this year.
They arrived in Suffolk about mid-April.
no but we had a robin the other day
only afew when my girlfriend does it...
yes my g/f last night!!!
that strange because i go to kent every weekend and we had the same conversation there last weekend we havent seen any down there yet either, how starange.
lol nutsack..beat me to it.
No (in Birmingham).
one swallow doesn't make a summer
No, not yet (live in South England)
only a matter of days now as its stilll a bit chilly at first light
I live in West Wales and have seen swallows and swifts in the last 2 weeks.
now you mention it ...no.They should be here .
me niether
Swallows arrived in Portugal month ago nesting in my garage such beautiful birds
i work on a farm in wales and i have seen loads of them!!!
yes saw three on saturday. sw scotland
I live in New Mexico USA and I haven't noticed any swallows yet, but the hummingbirds, orioles, finches, and robins are back! Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment