Thursday, May 7, 2009

Do you go topless on the beach ?


Answers:
Not with MY bosom! 36F. Him indoors reckons I could have someone's eye out with them.
Yeah, always...

But then I'm a guy.
yes
no
No I don't want people like you looking at my man breasts, you perv.
always
Nope..
nope
yeah of corse
ok and just outta curiousity WHY is this in the pets category??? under birds for that matter??
no
all the time
Are you asking this of men? lol Of course, I am a man.
In the United States no, but in the South of France, well do as the French do!
I do alot of the time when i'm abroad. But it depends on where we are, and if others are etc, but i don't have a problem with it! Only sunblock on the nipples is a must as they burn really easily!!
yes! but my saggy man boobs embarrass my misses
No. Not too many companys make bra tops for a mans bathing suit.
Yes
once i did but got too shy and covered up
noo.
yes i am a feller, but i see no reason that the girls should do the same , i think clothes on a beach should be banned anyway
as an elderly female i would have to say not any more. when i was younger i thought nothing of topless sunbathing but only in certain countries where it was accepted
Liek Fae goddess, WHY WAS THAT IN THE BIRDS CATEGORY?
Anyway, it deppends if your a boy or a girl. But I advise you not to anyway.
does this have anything to do with birds? well, no. i don't because birds might crap on my chest
aaaaaaah !
how dare you !!
Why are you in the birds section?
I live am half Italian and i can tell u 90% of women go top less on the beach, and i don't see why you cant, if maybe you find it a bit uncomfortable then why not go to a quiet spot with not many people, go on, TRY IT !!! hope this helps !!

No comments:

Post a Comment