Thursday, May 7, 2009

Do they have beds for cockateil birds?

a girl said her bird looked so cute in its bed, i didnt know birds had a bed,
Answers:
She was possibly refering to a bird bunk or tent, which are sometimes used for the bird to sleep in (and they certainly do look cute when doing so :P ).

This is what they look like: http://www.parrot-and-conure-world.com/i...
Maybe she meant a nest box or Birdie Buddie. A Birdie Buddie is a little fuzzy socklike thing you can hang in the cage and they can cuddle into. Some birds like it, some don 't.
Maybe it was a nestbox.

I Have zebra finch, budgie, cockatiel and hamster in my room.

I put my cockatiel in a handbag to go to sleep she loves it

My budgie (died) used to sleep in a hamster bed.

My zebra finch sleeps in a carry box.

My other budgie (Pic id) sleeps in a wooden box. Its soooo hard to encourage him out in the mornings. Juno stays in there until at least 11am

My hamster sleeps in my slipper.
usually they dont they sleep on their pirch. If you have a pet bird the best thing to do for it is cover the cage at night at the same time so it will get in the habit of being quiet and settleing down at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment